⒈ If the saw blade is not used immediately, it should be placed flat or suspended using the inner hole. No other items or footsteps can be stacked on the flat saw blade, and attention should be paid to preventing moisture and rust.
⒉ When the saw blade is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be re-grinded in time. Grinding can not change the original angle, and destroy the dynamic balance.
⒊ Correction of the inner diameter of the saw blade, processing of positioning holes, etc., must be carried out by the manufacturer. If the processing is not good, it will affect the use effect of the product and may be dangerous. In principle, the reaming hole should not exceed the original diameter of 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of stress.
⒋ The choice of alloy grinding wheel.
1) The resin bond diamond grinding wheel has weak bonding strength, so it has good self-sharpening during grinding, is not easy to block, has high grinding efficiency, less grinding force, and low grinding temperature. The disadvantages are poor wear resistance and abrasive tool wear. Large, not suitable for heavy-duty grinding.
2) Vitrified bond diamond grinding wheel has better wear resistance and bonding ability than resin bond, sharp cutting, high grinding efficiency, not easy to heat and block, less thermal expansion, easy to control the accuracy, the disadvantage is that the grinding surface is rough and the cost is high .
3) The metal bond diamond grinding wheel has high bonding strength, good wear resistance, low wear, long life, low grinding cost, and can withstand large loads, but has poor sharpness and is easy to block.
4) The abrasive particle size has a certain influence on the blockage of the grinding wheel and the cutting amount. Compared with the fine grit, the coarse grit has a larger cutting depth, and the cutting edge wear of the abrasive grain increases. On the contrary, the grinding wheel is easy to block.
5) The hardness of the grinding wheel has a great influence on the blockage. The high hardness of the grinding wheel has a high thermal conductivity, which is not conducive to surface heat dissipation, but is conducive to improving the machining accuracy and durability.
6) The selection of grinding wheel concentration is an important feature, which has a great influence on grinding efficiency and processing cost. Too low concentration will affect the efficiency. On the contrary, the abrasive grains are easy to fall off, but the optimal binder concentration range is also the best.